Events & Communications Coordinator
The Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA, is seeking a proactive self-starter to join this rapidly developing organisation and to provide a supporting role for communications both externally and within our membership, as well as to assist with running our online events and annual conference. This full time position offers a unique opportunity to work with high profile companies and leading figures in academic publishing.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and project management skills – the role will involve working independently on a variety of tasks simultaneously and delivering results to schedule
- Confident and professional communicator
- Comfortable with IT and social media
- Some knowledge of the academic publishing industry preferable
- Prior experience of open access, events and/or marketing and social media would also be desirable
Salary £23,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Claire Redhead, Executive Director, OASPA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th February 2019