OASPA has introduced a new supporter category for organisations and individuals who are supportive of OASPA’s mission and open access goals, but do not fit into our membership categories as they are not themselves publishing OA journals or books or directly enabling OA publishing to take place via a service or technology. We know that there is a significant and growing community who support our work and are interested in our events and activities.
OASPA is a small organisation funded solely by membership dues, conference registration funds and event sponsorship. These funds have enabled us to run a broad program of activities, to continue to build our community around open scholarship, to be responsive to community questions and needs, and to focus our efforts on the important work to realise OASPA’s mission. You can read more about our recent activities and our funding in this blog post.
We wish to engage more closely with organisations and individuals doing work that fits with our mission and to work with and learn from each other so have enabled this category to support our work and connect with others working in open scholarship.
Please note that publishers and organisations that enable open access publishing via a service/technology should apply as full members.
Current Supporters List
OASPA Supporter Benefits
LEARN about new open scholarship developments
- Registration discounts for the highly regarded and well-attended OASPA annual conference
- Hear first about open scholarship developments and initiatives via our member-only mailing list
- Special opportunities to take part in open scholarship meetings, discussions, events and research projects related to developing and sustaining OA publishing models for books and journals
STRENGTHEN your organisation
- Welcome Supporter message shared via OAPSA social channels
- Listing on Supporter page of OASPA site
- Use of OASPA logo as a supporter on your organisation’s site
CONTRIBUTE to OASPA’s direction
- Attendance at the member-only OASPA AGM
- Opportunities to take part in OASPA interest groups and committees
- Input into the development of OASPA’s community open scholarship conversation series
- Ability to propose post topics for the OASPA blog
ADVOCATE for open scholarship
- Join over 200 member organisations and a growing list of Members and Supporters in demonstrating your commitment to open scholarship
- Help to build a collective voice in support of OA publishing, share your experiences with others, and help develop industry standards to the benefit of all OA publishers
2024 OASPA Supporter Fees
- Academic organisation €156
- Large organisation (€500,000+ revenue) €416
- Small organisation (€0-€499,000 revenue) €78
- Individual €52
If you are a large academic institution who is willing to pay the large organisation fee, please select that on the application form.
Click here to submit your supporter application. Please direct any questions to email@example.com