|Title||International Journal of Physiotherapy|
|Address||18-4-111A, Railway colony, Tirupati, 517501, India|
|Copyright policy||The International Journal of Physiotherapy licensese manuscripts with Creative Commons (CC) BY-NC 4.0 which allows readers to read, download, print, search or share to the research data for non-commercial purposes. Copyright is retained by the author(s).|
|Complaint policy||No specific policy|
|Publication charge link||https://www.ijphy.org/subscription.php|
|Publication charge policy||Manuscript Processing Charges: For authors in India INR5550 and authors from overseas USD300|
|Peer review process||https://www.ijphy.org/peer-reviewed-policies.php|
|Peer review policy||To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process, as follows:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals will not be considered.
- Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
- Papers will be refereed by at least two experts as suggested by the editorial board.In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. Authors will be informed when editors decide further review is required.
- All publication decisions are made by the Editor-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
- Editors and reviewers involved throughout the review process should disclose conflicts of interest resulting from direct competitive, collaborative, or other relationships with any of the authors, and remove oneself from cases in which such conflicts preclude an objective evaluation. Privileged information or ideas that are obtained through a peer review must not be used for competitive gain.
- Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.