|Title||Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences|
|Owner||Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences was published by the College of Medicine, Al- Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq.|
|Address||College of Medicine, Al-Nahrain University, St. 60, Kadhmiya, Baghdad, Iraq|
|Copyright and Licensing||https://bjbabs.org/index.php/bjbabs/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/17|
|Copyright and Licensing Policy||The authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts by submitting the works to this journal, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited. All articles published in BJ-BABS are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/|
|Complaint policy||This procedure applies to complaints about the publishing policies, procedures, and actions of publishing and editorial staff and Editors-in-Chief of Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences.
Our definition of a complaint is as follows:
- The complainant defines his or her expression of unhappiness as a complaint.
- We infer that the complainant is not simply disagreeing with a decision we have made or something we have published (which happens every day) but thinks that there has been a failure of the process - for example, a long delay or a rude response - or a severe misjudgment.
- The complaint must be about something that is within the responsibility of the Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences - content or process.
Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences is aware of the complaints stated below:
1) Authorship complaints
2) Plagiarism complaints
3) Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/Simultaneous submission
4) Research results from misappropriation
5) Allegations of research errors and fraud
6) Research standards violations
7) Undisclosed conflicts of interest
8) Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers
Complaints may be made by phone, email, or letter. Informing us in writing by email is advised as it provides the most reliable audit trail. The complaint should be directed to the Managing Editor of the journal named on the "Contact us" page of that journal’s website.
All complaints will be acknowledged immediately if made on the telephone or within three working days of receipt if made by email or post.
If possible a definitive response will be made within two weeks. If this is not possible an interim response will be given within two weeks. Interim responses will be provided until the complaint is resolved.
If the complainant is unhappy with the initial response they can ask for the complaint to be escalated to the relevant manager.
For any complaints please contact us through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Publication charge link||https://bjbabs.org/index.php/bjbabs/APCs|
|Publication charge policy||Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences does not charge any fees at submission, reviewing, and production stages.|
|OASPA Compliant OA Journals||1|
approx. number in 12 months
|Peer review process||https://bjbabs.org/index.php/bjbabs/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/17|
|Peer review policy||The rigor of a peer review process ensures the quality of research articles. BJBABS employs a rigorous double-blind peer review system. All submitted manuscripts undergo a peer-review process before publication. Only manuscripts of sufficient quality that meet the aims and scope of BJ-BABS will be reviewed.|