|Baghdad Science Journal
|University of Baghdad
|College of Science for Women,
University of Baghdad,
Baghdad - Iraq
|Copyright and Licensing
|http://bsj.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/BSJ/OPENACCESSPOLICY and on http://bsj.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/BSJ/about
|Copyright and Licensing Policy
|Baghdad Science Journal is an open access journal, therefore there are no fees required for downloading any publication from the journal website by authors, readers and institutions. The journal applies the license of CC BY (a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license). For more information please follow the link https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
|The objective of this policy is to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a fair and effective manner. The Journal complaints management system aims to:
1. Enable us to respond to issues raised by the complainants in a timely and cost –effective manner.
2. Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process.
3. Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable) , service, staff, and complaints handling .
For any complaints please contact us through the following address: email@example.com
|Publication charge link
|Publication charge policy
|Fee for publication
A. Author residing in Iraq:
1. The amount of (175,000) IQD for publication fees after acceptance of the manuscript
2. The journal will be providing one hard copy of the journal number and five copies of the manuscript.
B. Authors residing outside Iraq:
No fees required, but as the journal website is freely accessible, no hard copies will be provided for developing countries.
|OASPA Compliant OA Journals
approx. number in 12 months
|Peer review process
|Peer review policy
|The editorial board responsible body to send the manuscript to thr referees (Double-blind).
The author/s should be declared if any, national or international organizations explicitly cover such fees for articles originated in funded research projects. If it is not announced by the author/s and if the grant authorities have a conflicting, in this case the manuscript will be rejected in any process of publishing while if the paper published in this case the journal marked on the paper by "retracted".