|Owner||University of Baghdad-College of Fine Arts|
|Address||Iraq-Baghdad-University of Baghdad-College of Fine Arts-Al-Academy Journal|
|Copyright and Licensing||https://jcofarts.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/jcofarts/Publication|
|Copyright and Licensing Policy||Copyrights and publication of the research would be transferred to the Journal once the researcher is notified that his research is accepted for publication|
|Complaint policy||The Complaint Policy
The complaints management:
1. The complainant selects “contact us” from the journal site, and select complaint, then fill the complaint form.
2. The editor-in-Chief receives all comments and complaints, and acknowledges the receipt of all complaints.
3. The complaint is reviewed with both the Editorial Secretarial and The Editorial Manager to handle complaints, investigate the claims and resolve them quickly.
4. The editor- in Chief is encouraged to make recommendations for improving the system, and discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
5. The editor- in Chief sends an explanation and information to the person submitting the complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a fair and effective manner. The Journal complaints management system aims to:
1. Enable us to respond to issues raised by the complainants in a timely and cost –effective manner.
2. Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process.
3. Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable), service, staff, and complaints handling.
For any complaints please contact us at email@example.com
|Publication charge link||https://jcofarts.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/jcofarts/fee|
|Publication charge policy||A- Authors residing in Iraq:
The amount of (125,000) IQD for publication fees after acceptance of the manuscript, the journal will be providing one hard copy of the journal.
B- Authors residing outside Iraq:
No fees required, but as the journal website is freely accessible, no hard copies will be provided.
|OASPA Compliant OA Journals||1|
approx. number in 12 months
|Peer review process||https://jcofarts.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/jcofarts/Process|
|Peer review policy||The peer-review process is Double blinded; that is, the reviewers don't know who the authors of the manuscript are, and the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer reviewers are.|