- We want everyone to enjoy the meeting and feel able to contribute
- We will treat each other with dignity and respect and conduct ourselves in a respectful manner
- All communication will be appropriate for a professional audience and be considerate of people from different cultural backgrounds
- We will not share any communication on anyone’s personal circumstances or experience
- We will be kind to each other and will not insult or put down other attendees
- We agree that harassment and exclusionary jokes are not appropriate
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of discussions, inappropriate physical contact and unwanted sexual attention
- We will contribute to the discussion with a constructive and positive approach
If you feel you are the object of inappropriate attention, please contact Bernie Folan, email@example.com.
Inappropriate behaviour may result in removal from the conference.
With kind thanks to the Royal Society of Chemistry who developed this agreement