OASPA Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2021
The 2021 OASPA Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2021 will take place online during the week beginning September 20th, 2021.
Enquiries regarding the conference (including sponsorship opportunities) should be directed to email@example.com.
This page will be updated with news as it happens or you can sign up here for updates on registration details and program news.
2021 OASPA Conference Committee
Juan Pablo Alperin (ScholCommLab/Public Knowledge Project)
Arianna Becerril García (Autonomous University of the State of Mexico)
Leslie Chan (Knowledge Equity Lab, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Ella Chen (Royal Society of Chemistry)
Jennifer Gibson (eLife)
Raoul Kamadjeu (Pan African Medical Journal)
Tasha Mellins-Cohen (Mellins-Cohen Consulting)
Catherine Mitchell (California Digital Library)
Lara Speicher (UCL Press)
Graham Stone (Jisc)
Caroline Sutton (Taylor & Francis)
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings from OASPA 2020 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings, slides and posters from OASPA 2019 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2018 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2017 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2016 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2015 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2014 Program
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009