OASPA Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2021
Designing 21st Century Knowledge Sharing Systems
The 2021 OASPA Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing took place online 21 September – 23 September 2021. We are pleased to announce that recordings are now available. Slides will soon be added to the conference program page.
All enquiries regarding the conference can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are extremely grateful to our sponsors for enabling us to make the conference as inclusive as possible and supporting OASPA in fulfilling its mission.
We also thank our 2021 Conference Committee, listed below, for their ideas and hard work.
2021 OASPA Conference Committee
Juan Pablo Alperin (ScholCommLab/Public Knowledge Project)
Arianna Becerril García (Autonomous University of the State of Mexico)
Leslie Chan (Knowledge Equity Lab, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Ella Chen (Royal Society of Chemistry)
Jennifer Gibson (eLife)
Raoul Kamadjeu (Pan African Medical Journal)
Tasha Mellins-Cohen (Mellins-Cohen Consulting)
Catherine Mitchell (California Digital Library)
Lara Speicher (UCL Press)
Graham Stone (Jisc)
Caroline Sutton (Taylor & Francis)
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings from OASPA 2020 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings, slides and posters from OASPA 2019 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2018 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2017 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2016 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2015 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2014 Program
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009