OASPA Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2023
We are pleased to announce that the OASPA 2023 annual conference will take place online from 19 -21 September 2023.
Call for Panel Session Proposals now open. Submission deadline April 12, 2023
More details regarding registration will be available in the coming months on this conference page. We are pleased once again to offer the opportunity for as many participants as possible to attend online.
Any enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome expressions of interest in sponsorship, our sponsors enable us to include as many delegates as possible. You can sign up for conference updates by registering on our mailing list and choosing to hear about conference news.
The 2022 online conference encouraged participants to think Beyond Open Access to equitable open scholarship and science practices and will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication. Recordings, slides, and posters from OASPA2022 are available on the 2022 program page. Or you can access our conference recordings directly on Youtube
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings from OASPA 2022. The program has links to slides.
- Recordings from OASPA 2021 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings from OASPA 2020 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings, slides and posters from OASPA 2019 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2018 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2017 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2016 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2015 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2014 Program
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
2023 Conference Program Committee
Lucy Barnes (OpenBook Publishers)
Sara Bosshart (Royal Society of Chemistry)
Andrea Chiarelli (Research Consulting)
Kazuhiro Hayashi, National Institute of Science and Technology Policy (NISTEP)
Haseeb Md Irfanullah (Independent Consultant, Bangladesh)
Alex Mendonça (SciELO)
Catherine Mitchell (California Digital Library)
Tshiamo Motshegwa (African Open Science Platform (AOSP), NRF)
Lucy Oates (Oxford University Press)
Jadranka Stojanovski (University of Zadar and Ruđer Bošković Institute)
Elaine Tham (PLOS)