OASPA Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2022
The 2022 online conference encouraged participants to think Beyond Open Access to equitable open scholarship and science practices and will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication.
OASPA 2022 was held online to ensure wide participation and the opportunity to welcome everyone for collective reflection on our endeavours to ensure scholarship is open and accessible to all. We are pleased to have been able to freeze registration rates for the third year in a row.
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings from OASPA 2021 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings from OASPA 2020 The program has links to slides.
- Recordings, slides and posters from OASPA 2019 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2018 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2017 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2016 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2015 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2014 Program
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
2022 Conference Program Committee
Arianna Becerril García (Autonomous University of the State of Mexico)
Leslie Chan (Knowledge Equity Lab, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Jennifer Gibson (Dryad and OASPA Chair)
Iain Hrynaszkiewicz (PLOS)
Carlos Alfredo Joly, (Universidade de Campinas and Editor-in-Chief of Biota Neotropica)
Sushil Kumar (Chitkara University Publications)
Catherine Mitchell (California Digital Library)
Lucy Oates (Oxford University Press)
Omo Oaiya (West and Central African Research and Education Network (WACREN))
Jadranka Stojanovski (University of Zadar and Ruđer Bošković Institute)
Francois van Schalkwyk (African Minds)