OASPA’s committees support and advise the OASPA Board of Directors in key areas.
OASPA’s Membership Committee supports and advises the OASPA Board of Directors on decisions regarding the membership of OASPA.
- Xenia van Edig (Copernicus Publications) Chair
- Peter Binfield (PeerJ)
- Eelco Ferwerda (OAPEN Foundation)
- Stephanie Orphan (Portico)
- Mark Patterson (eLife)
- Claire Redhead (OASPA)
OASPA’s Executive Committee consists of the three Board Members who hold officer positions (Chair/President, Secretary and Treasurer).
The OASPA By Laws grant the Executive Committee the authority to represent the association.
Function of the Executive Committee:
- To meet with the Executive Director and discuss issues related to the management of the Foundation
- To identify issues requiring further discussion with the full OASPA board
- To move forward on decisions made by the Board in between meetings
Executive Committee members:
- Paul Peters (Hindawi Limited) Chair
- Eelco Ferwerda (OAPEN Foundation) Secretary
- Caroline Sutton (Taylor & Francis Group) Treasurer