OASPA’s committees support and advise the OASPA Board of Directors in key areas.
OASPA’s Membership Committee supports and advises the OASPA Board of Directors on decisions regarding the membership of OASPA.
- Stephanie Orphan (Portico) Chair
- Stuart Taylor (The Royal Society)
- Lara Speicher (UCL Press)
- Dominic Mitchell (DOAJ)
- Claire Redhead (OASPA)
OASPA’s Executive Committee consists of the three Board Members who hold officer positions (Chair/President, Secretary and Treasurer).
The OASPA By Laws grant the Executive Committee the authority to represent the association.
Function of the Executive Committee:
- To meet with the Executive Director and discuss issues related to the management of the Foundation
- To identify issues requiring further discussion with the full OASPA board
- To move forward on decisions made by the Board in between meetings
Executive Committee members:
- Jennifer Gibson (eLife) Chair
- Caroline Sutton (Taylor & Francis Group) Secretary
- Bekah Darksmith (Public Library of Science, PLOS) Treasurer
Since October 2020, official duties relating to Stichting OASPA in the Netherlands, such as communication with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and financial registration, are managed on behalf of OASPA by Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei as a Dutch national and OASPA Board member.