JOIN THE OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHING COMMUNITY in a free live webinar to discuss the latest developments in Open Access scholarly publishing.
How does Open Access publishing work in practice? Representatives of 5 very different publishers discuss the promise and perils of open access publishing. Following short presentations by each of the panellists, webinar attendees will be able to pose questions live to our panel of Open Access journal publishers.
- Pierre de Villiers – African Online Scientific Information Systems (AOSIS)
- Matthew Cockerill – BioMed Central (BMC)
- David Hoole – Nature Publishing Group (NPG)
- Mark Patterson – Public Library of Science (PLoS)
- Saskia Franken -Utrecht University Library (Igitur)
- Caroline Sutton, President, Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association
Date: Tuesday 20 October 2009
Time: 5 pm – 6.30 pm BST (GMT+1)
Audience: Scholarly publishers, researchers, librarians, funders and other stakeholders are all invited to join us!
Attendance is free, but advance registration is required as the number of participants is limited.
To register your interest and reserve a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: OASPA Webinar