OASPA Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing 2020
Registration is open for the OASPA 2020 Conference which will take place online Tuesday 22 – Thursday 24 September 2020. There will be a separate Multilingualism Pre-Conference Satellite Workshop on Monday 21 September 2020.
The full program is now available. A final version with speaker biographies and talks will be available before the event.
The conference is being discussed on social media using the hashtag #OASPA2020. Enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to email@example.com.
Recordings from last year’s conference in Copenhagen can be found here.
2020 OASPA Conference Committee
Jennifer Gibson (eLife) – Chair
Xenia van Edig (Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB))
Catriona MacCallum (Hindawi)
Emma Wilson (Royal Society of Chemistry)
Juan Pablo Alperin (ScholCommLab/Public Knowledge Project)
Abel Packer (SciELO)
Shuai Yan (Independent Consultant, China)
Charles Watkinson (University of Michigan)
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings, slides and posters from OASPA 2019 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2018 Program
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2017 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2016 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2015 Program
- Recordings from COASP 2014 Program
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009