The Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA, is pleased to announce registrations are now open for the 8th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing (COASP), which will be held at the Westin Arlington Gateway, Virginia, on the 21st and 22nd September, 2016. A pre-conference reception for delegates will be held on the evening of Tuesday 20th September.
Details can be found on our Registration and Accommodation page, including how to book rooms at the hotel at our discounted delegate rate.
For information on confirmed speakers, sessions and timings please see the preliminary program for the event.
Please discuss the conference on social media using the hashtag #COASP8.
An essential conference for all those working in and interested in open access publishing, COASP returns for its 8th year with a diverse range of panels, events, and collaborative opportunities to bring together the open access community. With open access now at the top of the agendas of global governments, universities, libraries, funders, and policy makers, and of critical importance to researchers at all stages of their careers, COASP offers a crucial space for those working in open access around the world to come together and discuss developments, innovations, and best practices, and to make and build upon collaborations old and new.
- Mark Patterson (eLife) Chair
- Liz Ferguson (Wiley)
- Catriona MacCallum (Public Library of Science)
- Caroline Sutton (Co-Action Publishing)
Questions regarding the conference should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2015
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2014
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009