5th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing (COASP 2013) 18-20 September
Registration: Visit our registration page to book your place at COASP 2013. Earlybird discounts are available until June 20th and further reductions are available for OASPA and OAPEN members.
Hotels: We have arranged with the conference hotel to have a number of discounted rooms for our guests. Details of how to book these discounted rooms, as well as information about other nearby hotels, can be found on our accommodation page.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
Program: The program for COASP 2013 is under development and will be announced as soon as the preliminary program is ready.
COASP 2013 Program Committee
- Paul Peters (Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Caroline Sutton (Co-Action Publishing)
- Matt Cockerill (BioMed Central)
- Mark Patterson (eLife)
- Liz Ferguson (Wiley-Blackwell)
Information about previous conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009