OASPA is pleased to announce that this year our annual conference will take place in Lisbon, Portugal. The 9th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing (COASP) will be held at the Altis Grand Hotel on the 20th and 21st September, 2017. A pre-conference reception for delegates will be held on the evening of Tuesday 19th September.
Delegates will be entitled to discounted rates on guest rooms at the conference hotel. Further announcements will be made as soon as possible on this page when the preliminary program is available and registrations for the event are open.
- Caroline Sutton (Taylor & Francis Group) Chair
- Catriona MacCallum (Public Library of Science)
- Liz Ferguson (Wiley)
- Lars Bjørnshauge (DOAJ)
- Xenia van Edig (Copernicus Publications)
- Stuart Taylor (Royal Society)
Please discuss the conference on social media using the hashtag #COASP9.
Enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about previous OASPA conferences can be found using the following links:
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2016
- Recordings, slides and posters from COASP 2015
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2014
- Slides from COASP Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 2-3 June 2014
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2013
- Recordings and Slides from COASP 2012
- Video Recordings from COASP 2011
- Video Recordings from COASP 2010
- Video Recordings from COASP 2009